FMS Super Mol molasses block is formulated for free choice feeding to beef cattle. The following feeding directions are guidelines and will vary with overall feeding conditions. Always use good management practice and adapt to your specific requirements.
1. Consumption of this block should be approximately 1 to 2 pounds per head per day for cattle. Consumption will vary depending on quality of roughage, age and size of animal and weather conditions.
2. The following is a guideline for feeding based on weight of blocks:
CATTLE: 20-25 Head
MOL BLK: 4-50lb blocks
APPROXIMATE DAYS FOR CONSUMPTION: 5-7 days
3. If additional Vitamins and Minerals are needed, feed a balanced Super-Min vitamin mineral supplement suitable for your program.
4. In large pastures, the block should be made available in more than one location.
5. Placement of blocks is important. Blocks should be placed near water, salt, or loafing areas.
6. Feed the blocks continuously providing additional blocks before current blocks are consumed.
7. If the consumption is higher than desired, place blocks further away from loafing or watering areas, and at the same time reduce the number of blocks available to the animals. 8. Make sure ample roughage is available at all times.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head per day.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.