Molasses Products, Wheat Midds, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Stabilized Feeding Fat, Calcium Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Ground Corn, Urea, Cottonseed Meal, Potassium Chloride, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Manganese HydroxyChloride, Basic Copper Chloride, Zinc Hydroxychloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, and Organic Selenium.
FMS Super Mol molasses tub is formulated for free choice feeding to beef cattle. The following feeding directions are guidelines and will vary with overall feeding conditions. Always use good management practice and adapt to your specific requirements.
1. Consumption of this tub should be approximately 1 to 2 pounds per head per day for cattle. Consumption will vary depending on quality of roughage, age and size of animal and weather conditions.
2. The following chart is a guideline for feeding based on weight of tubs:
3. If additional Vitamins and Minerals are needed, feed a balanced Super-Min vitamin mineral supplement suitable for your program.
4. In large pastures, the tub should be made available in more than one location.
5. Placement of tubs is important. Tubs should be placed near water, salt, or loafing areas.
6. Feed the tubs continuously providing additional tubs before current tubs are consumed.
7. If the consumption is higher than desired, place tubs further away from loafing or watering areas, and at the same time reduce the number of tubs available to the animals.
8. Make sure ample roughage is available at all times.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head per day.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.